1. How do I create my account on Bengal Meat website/app?
Click “Sign Up” button on the upper right to register your Bengal Meat account.
2. Do I need to register or create an account before making a purchase?
Yes, it’s mandatory. You need to create an Account to make a purchase.
3. I think I may have forgotten my password.
Click the “Forgot Password?” button on the Sign-in page to change your password
4. I think I may have forgotten which e-mail address I used!
You can sign-in through OTP with the number you have saved in your account.
5. I am unable to log in to my account.
Try the ‘Forgot Password’ option. If you’re still not able to log in, please write to us at email@example.com along with your registered email address.
6. How do I reset my password?
Click on “Forgot Password?” button on the Sign-in page. You’ll get a confirmation email with a link to reset it. In case you’re still facing problems, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How do I change my address?
Go to “Address Book” in your Account Panel. You can edit or add any addresses you want.
8. Can I order for a delivery to a different address?
Yes, you can add a new address in your Account panel. You can add and save as many addresses as you want to.
9. I am unable to locate myself on the mobile app.
Close all your open apps and restart your app again. If you’re still facing issues with your app, check your network for any connectivity issues. If the problem still persists, contact us via email at email@example.com